Last Japanese cabinet of Kan Naoto made an emergency law about radioactive pollution on 8/30/2011.
The true purpose of this law is starting to be clear.
[Japanese people must corporate with Japanese government and local governments to decontaminate.]
Without noticing it, another national duty was imposed on Japanese citizen.
It’s known that decontamination is impossible,and moreover,very harmful for people around because radioactive dust is blown up.
According to the report of Chernobyl, people involved in decontamination ,such as standing a fence or washing off radioactive dust have serious health problems in years later.
The main symptoms are
– Nerve / mental disorder
– Heart disorder
– Cancer risk (3 times higher than average)
About people who were closer to the plants,
– Fast aging.(Even 30s get old as 50s.)
– 1 in 4 people become disable to work 10 years later
– They assumed 100% of those people would become disable to work in 14 years later ,at the time of 1997.
– They estimated average life-span of those people are 44.5 years