Fukushima Gov distributes leaflet to stop them evacuate
Schools in Fukushima are distributing leaflet to make people stop evacuating for some reason.
<Let’s stay cool to think about our reassured, safe, and stable life>
[Children’s exposure and Pediatric Society]
1. The dose in thyroid of children living in highly contaminated area in Fukushima has been turned out from the result of the analysis done in the end of March. None of the children were exposed so much that they may have cancer.
2. It’s 1mSv/y in Iwakishi, but it’s 5mSv/y in Fukushimashi and Koriyamashi but the radiation level of Koriyama was not the dangerous level at all. (Note:This sentence does sound strange but it was translated as it is.)
3. The radionuclide attached to the ground (Most of it is cesium) emit beta ray and gamma ray, which is shown as the current radiation level. It is starting to be cleared that the current level of radiation won’t cause cancer.
[What to do in our life…How to get along with Cesium.]
1. Cesium attached to the ground is not at the dangerous level except for playing in super hotspot, and the hot particles in the air is not negligible. (Note: There is no definition of the new term,super hotspot.)
2. We want to have as least cesium as possible, but even if we have it, it will go out of body in 80 days of half life time. It’s more dangerous to be concerned about food and lack nutrition than having cesium.(Note: It sounds strange to state cesium will be pushed out in 80 days,which they claim it is the half life time of cesium on the public document that everyone may read. It’s translated just as it is.)
[I want you to think much of human relationship and mental & physical health.]
1. Please respect the human relationship, especially with father.
2. If you evacuate, please respect the human relationship with close people.
This website updates the latest news about the Fukushima nuclear plant and also archives the past news from 2011. Because it's always updated and added live, articles, categories and the tags are not necessarily fitted in the latest format.
I am the writer of this website. About page remains in 2014. This is because my memory about 311 was clearer than now, 2023, and I think it can have a historical value. Now I'm living in Romania with 3 cats as an independent data scientist.
Actually, nothing has progressed in the plant since 2011. We still don't even know what is going on inside. They must keep cooling the crippled reactors by water, but additionally groundwater keeps flowing into the reactor buildings from the broken parts. This is why highly contaminated water is always produced more than it can circulate. Tepco is planning to officially discharge this water to the Pacific but Tritium is still remaining in it. They dilute this with seawater so that it is legally safe, but scientifically the same amount of radioactive tritium is contained. They say it is safe to discharge, but none of them have drunk it.