A raged Fukushima citizen confessed everything at the interview with a journalist Iwakami Yasumi.
This guy, Mr.Sakuma is in Kawamata machi, where is east to Fukushima plant by 22km.
Even before 311, he had been having a problem in his eyes.
His doctor said he has a tumor in tear gland. He was having medical treatment but after the explosions, it went so bad that he couldn’t even close his eyes.
Having his 3 years old child have nosebleed, he decided to evacuate to Hachijo jima.
His family totally believes what the TV says so he was criticized hard but since he evacuated to Hachijojima, his eyes became better.
He runs motorcycle shop. He has 30,000,000 JPY load from banks so he had to come back to Fukushima.
He is aware of the health risk to live in Fukushima, but for the financial reasons, he must struggle being exposed.
His eyes get worse soon as he comes back to Fukushima. However, his doctors at Fukushima university asserts it has nothing to do with radiation.
1) 21 years old Fukushima worker died of cardiac infarct. It is not reported and police didn’t even do autopsy. He died when he was at home, and he was working at Fukushima plant since March to July.
2) Though everyone pays attention to reactor 1 to 4, actually reactor 5 and 6 are in crisis. Engineers from Hitachi are coming to the area to get it settled down but it’s concealed. It’s likely that they are going critical so Iodine 131 are measured in Tokyo or Iwate.
3) In the “worst” contaminated area,where is about 1 Sv/h or so, “unlisted” workers are forced to work. They are hunted in the downtown in Osaka, treated as disposable workers.
One of his friends had to go into reactor 3. When the person saw the area, it was full of debris and the counter showed about 1~2 Sv/h but the next morning, the area was perfectly clean. Because it needs sensitive work, it must have been done by humans.
They say, those disposable workers were forced to work in those situations, held captive until they die, and then marked as “missing”.
4) Police that guard within the 20km area border are not informed of the radiation level. (about 100 microSv/h when Mr Sakuma and his friend visited) and a lot of police are dead but it never be reported either.
5) He longs for the truth, so everything can give up living in Fukushima at least. Even if it’s revealed in 50 years from now, it’s too late.
6) Some of the radiation monitoring posts are taken away.
7) Local government requires citizens to report “lower” number of what the counter shows, so their radiation map shows lower than actual.