Breaking News: Explosion underground?
19:05 9/29/2011(JST) ,there was an earthquake near Fukushima plants.
Now there are some aftershocks still.
- 1) Though it was a major earthquake,it was scale 5+ only around Fukushima nuc plants.
2) According to Japan Meteorological Agency,the epicenter was “very shallow”.They can’t even specify how deep it was.
3) Though Fukushima city is in the same prefecture,it was only scale 1 there.
4) A lot of the people heard loud brontide,which is rare for normal earthquake.
Unconfirmed info (info from Twitter)
- 1) The epicenter is right under Fukushima plants.
2) From the live streaming video,sometimes you see flash from the buildings.
3) From the live streaming video,steam is coming up from around reactor 4.
- 1) Radiation level is increasing.
- In Futabayama area, 21.48 uSv/h @9/21 → 24.65 uSv/h @9/29 19:01
2) Unusual amount of helicopters and airplanes are flying around in Fukushima. (hovering near Ishimori,Kamiya,etc..)
From viewing all those reports, this earthquake seems to be something usual.
Considering the fact that melted fuel rods are sinking about 17m deep in the ground, it is possible to think the last earthquake was a hydrovolcanic explosion caused by nuclear fuel touching the underground water vein.
teatree_ft 古田 真人
破局だよ RT あまり考えたくないけど、メルトアウトした燃料と地下水が接触して地下で再臨界だと考えるのが妥当かなと？ふくいち近辺で震度５強だけど隣県で震度４が存在しなかったんです。どう考えても不思議ですよね。
“It’s catastrophic. I don’t even want to imagine,but it might have been some kind of explosion of meltouted fuel rods touching underground vein.
It was scale 5+ just around the plants but no scale 4 class of earthquake detected in other prefectures.”
Tomorrow,Japanese government is lifting the mandatory evacuating area.