Fukushima worker got in a state of cardiopulmonary arrest, transfered to Iwaki Kyouritsu Hospital


According to Tepco, a subcontract company worker got in a state of cardiopulmonary arrest on 2/25/2013.

He was working for installing the cover of reactor3 building.
He didn’t feel well when he was in the building materials storage in Hironomachi Fukushima (9:20). He was hospitalized to the medical office in J village, but got in a state of cardiopulmonary arrest.
They called ambulance at 9:35. He managed to restored his pulse at 9:54 by a heart massage.
He was transfered to Iwaki Kyouritsu Hospital at 10:10.
The reason is not reported.






Français :

Un ouvrier de Fukushima en état d’arrêt cardio-ventilatoire, évacué sur l’hôpital d’Iwaki Kyouritsu

Selon Tepco, un ouvrier d’une société sous-traitante est tombé en état d’arrêt cardio-ventilatoire ce 25 février 2013.

Il travaillait à poser le couvercle sur le bâtiment du réacteur 3.
Il ne se sentait pas bien quand il était encore dans l’entrepôt de stockage des matériels d’Hironomachi de Fukushima (9:20). Il a été hospitalisé au bureau médical du J village mais il est tombé en état d’arrêt cardio-ventilatoire.
Ils ont appelé une ambulance à 9:35. Ils l’ont maintenu par massages cardiaques à partir de 9:54.
Il a été transféré à l’hôpital d’Iwaki Kyouritsu à 10:10.
La raison n’en est pas rapportée.


About this site

This website updates the latest news about the Fukushima nuclear plant and also archives the past news from 2011. Because it's always updated and added live, articles, categories and the tags are not necessarily fitted in the latest format.
I am the writer of this website. About page remains in 2014. This is because my memory about 311 was clearer than now, 2023, and I think it can have a historical value. Now I'm living in Romania with 3 cats as an independent data scientist.
Actually, nothing has progressed in the plant since 2011. We still don't even know what is going on inside. They must keep cooling the crippled reactors by water, but additionally groundwater keeps flowing into the reactor buildings from the broken parts. This is why highly contaminated water is always produced more than it can circulate. Tepco is planning to officially discharge this water to the Pacific but Tritium is still remaining in it. They dilute this with seawater so that it is legally safe, but scientifically the same amount of radioactive tritium is contained. They say it is safe to discharge, but none of them have drunk it.


February 2013